Haulover Marine Center
Westrec Marinas is pleased to announce the new Haulover Marine Center, is NOW OPEN! Located on the Intracoastal Waterway at Bakers-Haulover Inlet in North Miami Beach, Florida and nestled between Sunny Isles and Bal Harbor, the new building is opposite the existing open dry storage rack system.
The most popular inland sandbar and one of the nicest beaches in South Florida lie adjacent to the site of the new Haulover Marine Center. Westrec leases both the Marine Center on the north end of the Park where the new building is located and Haulover Point which houses a retail store and fuel dock at the southernmost end.
The appeal of the area for boaters and Westrec alike is an all-amenities approach enabling easy access to the water in an enviroment welcoming to water lovers whether visiting the park by water or land.
Haulover Marine Center is less than one mile from Baker’s Haulover Inlet and provides quick and easy ocean access. Between both, a boater’s ideal all-purpose location is represented with retail stores, a restaurant, fully stock extensive bait and tackle, a gas and diesel fuel dock, a marine service department, restrooms and a sanitary pump out.
Coordinates:LAT: 25.916451 LONG: -80.123869
Located on the east side of the ICW at St.Mile 1079. From the north, leave ICW Marker “5″ to port and you will see the marina on your port side. Stay close to the shore and docks as you approach the marina since there is a sandbar between the ICW and the Haulover Inlet Channel.
Channel 16 – hailing
Channel 68 – working
North Miami, FL 33154
Services & Amenities
- 508-rack fully enclosed dry storage building
- Marine center rated to withstand a Category 5 hurricane
- An innovative elevator lift system will be used for launching and retrieving vessels
- Specifically designed to hold the larger multi-outboard engine boats
- 5 racks high, accommodating those vessels up to 50’ in length overall
- Parking lot
- New office, retail store, and bath house
- Remodelling the existing Haulover Point retail store and fuel dock