Canyon Lake Marina
Less than an hour’s drive from Phoenix lies the unspoiled beauty of Canyon Lake. Here, you’ll revel in a playground with more than 28 miles of cactus dotted shoreline, explore wondrous rock formations, discover peaceful private coves and spot Big Horn sheep, deer and javelina roaming freely over the picturesque landscape. Best of all, you’ll find new meaning in the spectacular Arizona sunsets that paint the canyon walls.
Waterski, jet ski, or wind sail with over 950 surface acres of sparkling waters to run. Tuck into a secluded cove and fish for bass and trout, or take a leisurely cruise and marvel at the scenery. Ideallic year round weather makes Canyon Lake Marina a great destination for all watersports enthusiasts. Everything you’ll need for a pleasant stay at the lake is available on the marina premises. Bring your tent or RV for overnight lodging at our campground. Pack a lunch and enjoy our scenic picnic grounds. Catch some rays or dive in for a dip at the Laguna Beach area. Afterwards, indulge in a magnificent dinner tour of Canyon Lake on Dolly’s Steamboat, or simply savor a spectacular view as you dine at the Lakeside Restaurant and Cantina.
Coordinates:LAT: 33.535427 LONG: -111.422510
Take Interstate 60 to Idaho Rd., travel north to Highway 88, then northeast to Canyon Lake Marina located just past the second one-lane bridge. Paved roads all the way.
Tortilla Flat, AZ 85190
Services & Amenities
- 196 Covered Slips from 24' to 55'
- 87 Open Slips from 24' to 50'
- 100 Dry Storage Spaces
- 32 Hyrdroports
- 27 Hydrahoists
- Kayak Storage
- Electricity to Each Slip
- Water Available on the Docks
- Dock Boxes Available
- Pump-Out Facility
- Launch Ramp
- Fuel Dock
- 28 RV Sites with W/E
- 18 Dry Tent Sites
- Group Event Ramada
- Fishing Licenses
- Lakeside Restaurant & Cantina: Indoor and Outdoor Dining
- Precision Marine Boat Services: Boat Rentals - Runabouts, Pontoons, Fishing Boats and Canoes
- Ship's Store With Sundries, Marine Hardware, Water Ski Equipment, Bait, Tackle, and Fishing Supplies
- Dolly's Steamboat Lake Tours
- Laguna Beach Picnic Area and Campground; Corporate Parties